Messages for sympathy cards
When somebody has lost a loved one, it can be really difficult to know what to write in a condolence card. Most people find that a simple short messge is the best, and to not write any more than is neccessary.
"Dear Joan, Sending you our deepest sympathy and love at this very sad time, All our Love, Margaret and Ken "
- "With our Deepest Sympathy, We have many happy memories of times with.."
- "Our deepest sympathy for your sad loss"
- "Deepest sympathy to all the family Lots of love from.."
- "With our heartfelt sympathy "
- "In sympathy, with loving memories of .."
- "Thinking of you,and sending you my love and prayers"
- "With our deepest sympathy at this very sad time"
- "We're thinking of you at this sad time and send our deepest sympathy "
- "So sorry for your loss. ...... was such a lovely man"
- "Heartfelt sympathy to all the family. Lots of love from ...."
- "Our thoughts are with you at this sad time"
- "With deepest sympathy for your loss"
- "We're Thinking of you at this sad time"...
- "Just a little something to say so sorry for the loss of "
- "Just to say that we are thinking of you. Be at peace "
- "Our Prayers are with you all at this sad time"
- "So sorry to hear to your sad news about ...., . Thinking of you both at this time"
- "So sorry to hear of your loss of..., may he Rest in peace"
- "My thoughts are with you at what must be a difficult time"
"We are deeply sorry to hear about your dad. Sending all our love "
- "These are for you to express our deepest sympathy on your loss. We are thinking of you"
- "We have many happy memories of times with your Dad"
- "With sympathy in the loss of your dear husband. Hoping you find comfort in the love of family"
- "Our deepest sympathy to you all at this terrible time"
- "this card is sent with our love at this sad time. Our thoughts are with you at a time of such loss."
- "To my dear friend , stay strong my thoughts are with you everyday"
- "My family and I were very sorry to hear of ------ passing. Our thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time"
- "sorry we can not be with you today our thoughts are with you"
- "Please accept our heartfelt sympathies for your loss. Our thoughts are with you and your family during this most difficult of times"
- "Just to let you all know that our thoughts are with you after your sad loss, lots of love..."
- "So sorry to hear about -----. I know you will miss him very much. Our sympathy and thoughts are with you and your family"
- "Sending you all my love and positive thoughts. Love you loads"
- "My thoughts are with you at this sad time but have fond memories of ------- remember the good times"
- "Our thoughts are with you and your family on this day you are saying goodbye to dear ---------. Sending you lots of love"
- "So sorry to about your beloved Dad. Our thoughts are with you at this difficult time"